9 tips on how to save on medical expenses 1.Choose a good family doctor. This is definitely a doctor who can make all of your treatment. A doctor tha
9 tips on how to save on medical expenses
1.Choose a good family doctor. This is definitely a doctor who can make all of your treatment. A doctor that can treat the most of your illness.
2. Ask your doctor about generics drugs and cheap treatment. Don’t be shy. if you have P30 only budget for medicine a day, tell the doctor and he will be responsible for it to make it fit.
3. Keep all medical laboratory exams in a folder. It is vital not to repeat your lab tests. If you lose your lab results, you also lost your money spent.
4. Use the senior citizen card. If you are over 60 years old, you can get a 20% discount at the drugstore. Make sure you have enough prescription and the number of medicines prescribed by your doctor.
5. Enroll in PhilHealth. An amount of P100 per month, you can have a health insurance card. PhilHealth card is A great help when you be hospitalized. At least P20,000 was be less on your hospital bill. Be sure to complete all the requirements of PhilHealth while in the hospital.
6. If you go into hospital, choose a small room, semi-private room or just the wards. Note: The cost of your medicine, surgery and doctor fees are based on the size of your room. Choose a cheap room and definitely, you can save a lot.
7. Of course, you need to avoid bad habits from getting sick. No ill, so also banned cigarettes and too much alcohol. Eat plenty of vegetables and fruits to strengthen your body.
8. At the age of 40, you need to have a check-up every year even without feeling any worse about your health. According to the analysis, the one who always goes for a check up the doctor adds 3 years to their lives. When early to know the pain, it can be easily treated and cheaper cost.
9. Read health articles like news presenter and health shows.
I hope this tips, How to save your medical expenses will help you a lot,. Please feel free to share it.Thank you!