The exceeding weight or obesity is an important health issue facing many, not only the country but also worldwide. It is caused by a combination of la
In connection with the aforementioned implications of being overweight or obese
Here are some tips or steps you can follow to prevent that lead to this condition
1. Practice Regular Exercise. The Best way to prevent overweight is regular exercise. Through it, it burns the stored calories that are not used by the body. It should be noted that the cumulative calories become the double chin and fat metabolism. Give yourself at least one hour for exercise in a day, and good to do it 5 to 6 times a week.
2. Eat and Balance Diet.Having a balanced diet is raw substantial reductions in overweight. If you know precisely the amount that should only consume in a day, far have extra calories stored in the body. Of course, a big help also eating healthy fruits and vegetables to supplement the vitamins and minerals needed by the body.
3. Avoid These Foods That Could Damage Loss.The temptation of snack food such as junk food, soft drinks, and other foods often eaten are difficult to avoid, especially since they are easy to eat because they are usually prepared or instant food. Unfortunately, they have little nutritional value but may contain high levels of calories also not required by the body. Additionally, there may also have foods that extra cholesterol, sodium, and other substances that may have health implications. Determine the number of calories in common foods eaten: As calorie diet.
4. Monitor the weight.It’s better to monitor always our weight. By this, determine when to increase or decrease the dress of food to eat. It’s important to give yourself the “target weight” must be reached in a few weeks or months.
5. Have Active Living. It’s Not healthy to set for long hours in front of the television and simply watching all day, or in jobs that, throughout the day parked in front of the computer and working. Required the existence of an active lifestyle, especially if there is no time to get exercise. Give yourself time to run or walk outside with the dog, be active in sports such as playing basketball or badminton, or otherwise enjoy climbing in the mountains.