Apart from the common advice to take care of the heart, such as eating right and exercising, there are also strange advice to help your heart and wh
Apart from the common advice to take care of the heart, such as eating right and exercising, there are also strange advice to help your heart and whole body. Learn about this:
1. Brush and floss – According to analysis, the brushing and dental floss (those dyed cleaning between teeth) prolong 3 years in our lives. A microbe with the mouth enter the bloodstream and possibly hit the heart. Consequently, brush three times a day and floss once a day 1.
2. Dog – There are tests saying that patients with the dog at home are less prolongs life. More also to recover them to a heart attack. Because it gives the dog affection.
3. Laugh for 15 minutes a day – the laughter gives joy and vitality to the body. With the endorphins that are released when the body we are happy. Strengthened the immune system.
4. Eat Bananas – Bananas have potassium for a normal heartbeat. there’s is a tryptophan also makes us happy. The banana has no fat, cholesterol and salt that are harmful to the heart. If you are taking medicines for heart or high blood pressure, eat two bananas daily.
5. Relax and Sleep – Sleep 7-8 hours each night can strengthen the body. When you are tired at work, sit next to, close the eyes and relax for 10 minutes. Soon you will be strengthened.
6. Do not get angry – Being always angry and fiery is harmful to the heart. Increases the pressure and maybe you will be able to stroke or heart attack. If you notice, people that are always angry get sick at heart.
7. Have good friends – If you have many friends, it will help you in time of trouble. According to the analysis, nearly 90% of the stress will be deleted in conversation with a sympathetic friend.
8. Be “in-love” – when you have loved ones, and vigorous dances your body. According to Dr. David Demko, almost 7 years of life can add of people with loved ones.
And of course, praying and helping others are also benefits for us and for other people. Guard your heart!