Generally, chickenpox (varicella) is a disease of youth. It comes with the varicella-zoster virus. Easily find out if the patient has chicken pox. I
Generally, chickenpox (varicella) is a disease of youth. It comes with the varicella-zoster virus.
Easily find out if the patient has chicken pox. It begins with flu-like fever, cough, and headache. Then there are strange spots that they would face, head, chest, and back of the patient.
It begins like a rash pimple. Then it will grow like a blister and have liquid inside. After a few days to dry the blister and it (crust and scab).
Patients with contagious chicken pox from two days before the rash appears, until the scab that all hives. During this should not first go to work or school the patient. HIV is transmitted to others through coughing and sneezing.
Medications chicken pox:
1. Go to the doctor when they become red and painful rash because it’s possible to have an infection.
2. When the patient is aged, which can be a doctor of medicine (such as Acyclovir) to speed recovery. Simply start immediately the drug within 24-48 hours after the rash.
3. When the painful rash, can take pain relievers such as paracetamol tablet. No aspirin to children under 16 years of age.
4. Prepare a liter of water and add 1 teaspoon salt. Pour this solution in the area of the rash. Then light touch, dab the spots to dry.
5. Don’t scratch the rash and it might have an infection. Calamine lotion can coat the rash is itchy.
To prevent complications of chickenpox, should vaccinate all children against it. The first vaccine is given ages 12-15 months the child, and the second vaccine at age 4-6 years old. Children older than 7 years are not vaccinated could still catch the vaccine for chicken pox. Ask your doctor.
Just remember that even vaccinated children are still possible to have it. But the vaccine helps because his body could fight against the virus and he is healed.