Do you know HAS alcoholic? How do we help them? First of all, you have to admit she had a problem with alcohol. Although he denies it, an alcoholic
Do you know HAS alcoholic? How do we help them?
First of all, you have to admit she had a problem with alcohol. Although he denies it, an alcoholic does not prevent the amount of his drink. This means that his body dependent on alcohol. And when he drank he will experience withdrawal symptoms such as vomiting, chills, and anxiety.
Treatment of alcoholic:
1. Set a date when you plan to stop drinking alcohol. You must have wanted to stop drinking.
2. If severe abuse of alcohol may be admitted to the hospital to relieve withdrawal symptoms. With medication be provided by doctors (disulfiram) to prevent re-use of alcohol.
3. Consult your doctor and check-up of the liver, heart, and brain. Blood tests to determine the damaged organs in the body caused by alcohol.
4. Great help of counseling to change the outlook and manners drinking alcohol. There is also a rehabilitation center where patients stay for 6 months while recovering. It takes care of the family at this time.
How to avoid alcohol:
1. Have a healthy lifestyle. Do not go to bed early and wake up. Exercise and eat healthy.
2. Avoid gang who influence your drink. Tell them you do not want to drink.
3. Do not excuse accompanying clients to drink. Order of water or juice.
4. Solve the problem in the right way. Do not resort to alcohol.
5. To create new activities and preoccupations. Contribute to the community or church.
6. Advise children about the dangers of alcohol. Likes to experiment as children.
7. Do not drink alcohol so you do not follow your children. Mimics the work of young parents.
8. Delete all wine and beer hidden in the house.
9. Pray and forward your problem to God. He is always ready to help you.