Each year, many children poisoned due to the negligence of adults. Some children drank chemicals or drugs that left the elderly. Here are some safe
Each year, many children poisoned due to the negligence of adults. Some children drank chemicals or drugs that left the elderly.
Here are some safety tips to prevent accidental poisoning.
1. Leave the chemicals in their original bottles or containers. Do not transfer chemicals to unmarked bottle.
2. Cover or close the vial carefully. Do not let children open.
3. Keep medicines and chemicals out of the reach of children. Put on a high cabinet or locked room.
4. Keep these toxic chemicals such as alcohol, hair dyes, soap, and fertilizer. Beware also of common use such as glue, oil, perfume, varnishes, cigarette, and mouthwash. They also poisonous.
5. In adults, we should take our medicine in front of children. Replicated because of the work of young adults.
6. Discard all expired drugs. No longer valid when the expiration date has passed.
7. Ask the children to show first before you plunge something.
8. If the child has a playpen, use it for his safety.
First Aid poisoned if the child:
First, calm the child. If the patient awake, ask what you’ve been drinking. Find out what this thing and take the pill bottle or a doctor. PGH call the Poison Center to advise you about First Aid to do. The phone is 524-1078 and 524-8400 local 2311.
When the child is sleepy or difficult to wake, call an ambulance and taken to the hospital. Do not drink milk or try to bring the patient. As might be chemical release its stomach.
Friends, if you have children at home, check your home. Make sure you’re in an accident. Be safe!