Having a skin disease caused by infection by fungi is one of the most common skin conditions experienced by people anywhere in the world. It is usual
Having a skin disease caused by infection by fungi is one of the most common skin conditions experienced by people anywhere in the world. It is usually determined to have itchiness and patchwork mark the affected area of the skin. The skin diseases caused by fungi have different types, depending on the location of the infection and the class of fungi that cause disease. Although cause excessive itching, pain, or uncomfortable feeling is not pleasant appearance, are often still treated with the help of anti-fungal drugs to the skin.
Some of the common diseases
1. Athlete’s foot – athlete’s foot (tinea pedis) is a skin infection by fungi in the foot. It causes itching, sores, redness, and scaling skin on the feet, especially between the toes. Once again, accompanied bad odor also be part of the foot. Get dirty toilet in the fungi and dirty shoes used by people with athlete’s foot. It spread quickly if the foot is always moist. It can also be treated with the help of some anti-fungal cream wiping the affected area.
2. Abrasion – Abrasion, or jock itch (tinea cruris), is a very itchy fungi infection in the groin, thigh, buttocks and around the genitals. It is contagious especially if direct contact with infected skin or use of objects touched by fungi such as briefs. It can also be treated with the help of some anti-fungal cream wiping the affected area.
3. Herpes – Ringworm turn or ringworm (tinea corporis) is the circular patch found in any part of the body. Usually, it starts with only a small circle and stretching over time. It also can cause excessive itching in the affected parts of the body. It can also infect the skin sticky if that affected it.
4. An-an – The an-an is also a common skin disease caused by a type of fungus called Malassezia furfur, natural fungi that live on human skin. In contrast to popular belief, it is not contagious, but willfully causing pain and appears to have the opportunity. If so, it brings to others the natural color of the skin, often having white-white patches spread or stretching of the skin.
5. Candidiasis – The candidiasis refers to skin infection caused by fungi Candida albicans. They can affect the skin, nails, around the mouth, tongue and even within the body vessel food. It can also affect the genitals of men and women. It can cause irritation, redness, and hoarseness the affected part of the body. Treatment will depend on the organs affected by the infections.
6. Other infections of fungi in the body – Fungi can also affect some other parts of the body such as the scalp (tinea capitis) which causes severe itchiness; face (tinea faciei) brings scaling and semi-map marks; hands (tinea manuum) that also causes hoarseness and scaling; nails (tinea unguium) that causes jaundice and also nodosity. These can be treated with various anti-fungal medication depending on the organs affected by the disease.