The abdominal pain is a common condition that can be signs or symptoms of abnormality or disorder experience a part in it. Remember contained in the
The abdominal pain is a common condition that can be signs or symptoms of abnormality or disorder experience a part in it. Remember contained in the stomach or abdomen variety of vital organs or organ such as the liver, stomach, gallbladder, intestines, kidneys, pancreas, and others.
The following are just some of the many conditions that can cause stomach pain.
1. Indigestion – Indigestion is often experienced When the process of digestion is slow after eating. When you eat too much, not chewed well ate, or eating too fast, you may experience indigestion.
2. Gastritis – The Gastritis is the condition in which having the wind in the stomach. Feel pain in the stomach until the air escape inserted inside. It is usually caused by frequent consumption of carbonated drinks, Swallowing air in speaking while eating, or the types of foods eaten.
3. Stomach ulcer – The presence of peptic ulcer or wound on the vessel walls meal starts with having little sore because of the acid in the stomach. When small wound entered the bacteria Helicobacter pylori, may worsen the root and widen. And the result is a fatal condition of stomach ulcers.
4. Appendicitis – Referred to the condition that appendicitis is inflammation of the small part of the intestine called the appendix. The inflammation occurs when the appendix is blocked by small pieces of food flowing to the intestines or entered it of parasites or bacteria. When it encountered, required immediate surgery.
5. Gastritis – The condition of gastritis is inflammation the lining of the stomach. This happens because still infected by bacteria Helicobacter pylori or perhaps because of irritation of the lining from drinking medicine.
6. GERD – The GERD of gastroesophageal reflux disease is flowing back into the esophagus of the stomach contents. Each outflow back has eaten causes a burning sensation in the upper part of the stomach to the chest. This happens when the barrier or becomes loose sphincter between the stomach and esophagus which prevents backflow of stomach contents.
7. Gastroenteritis – The gastroenteritis refers to infection of the virus or bacteria in the stomach. This happens when eaten food contaminated with the virus or bacteria. The common causes of gastroenteritis are rotavirus and norovirus virus, while also causing bacteria are Salmonella and E. coli.
8. Being Poison from the Food you Eat – The food that is contaminated with toxic substances or chemicals also can cause severe abdominal pain. This happens when not properly conducted food preparation.
9. Parasitic infection – Many types of parasites can live in the stomach. There the worms as Tapeworm, Roundworm, and Whipworm Pinworm, as the tiny organisms such as amoeba and flagellates.
10. Constipation – Inefficient bowel can cause abdominal pain also. This may be caused by lack of drinking water or lack of fiber in the diet.
11. Diarrhea – Conversely constipation, diarrhea is watery diarrhea. Diarrhoea is often caused by food that had an unacceptable body. Consequently, it may harm the stomach and then release it to gush.
12. Other conditions of the organ in the stomach – Since then many organs contained in our stomach, any abnormality in these areas may cause pain. Other conditions that can cause pain in the stomach is the liver (fatty liver disease, cirrhosis), the presence of gallstones (gallstones), kidney (kidney stones), conditions in the pancreas (pancreatitis), and much more.