The Philippines, easy to catch the family members when they have a cold or a cough is one of them. Aside from not washing hands, another cause of infe
The Philippines, easy to catch the family members when they have a cold or a cough is one of them. Aside from not washing hands, another cause of infection is infected coughing in front of other people.
Many illnesses can be passed to others through coughing, sneezing and kissing. These are tuberculosis, pneumonia, flu, cough, and cold. Let us remember that when we are sick and coughing, showing germs from the mouth and nose into your mouth and nose of someone else.
Children often infect their playmates because they were not covering the mouth when coughing. Learn the proper way to cough.
1. Use a tissue or handkerchief when you cough or sneeze. The impracticability of tissue will throw it in the trash.
2. Do not cough in front of other people. 4 feet away from people who cough.
3. Do not cough into your hands because you can easily transfer germs to other people. When you make a mistake in your hand is just wash your hands after. You can also use alcohol without water and soap.
4. The correct direction of a cough down towards the floor. Do not cough up because you just spread your germs around the room.
5. Do not spit phlegm everywhere alone. Spit in the sink or toilet and wash them with water.
6. If you are sick and coughing, not to go to work or school to avoid infecting others. But if you need to go to work is to wear a face mask.
In other countries such as Singapore and China, they have laws prohibiting spitting of phlegm on the street. This is because there are diseases, such as tuberculosis, which can be passed to other people. And because of rampant tuberculosis in the Philippines, you should be careful with people who are coughing and spitting of phlegm.
When a person infected with TB will require him 6 months of treatment to recover. So remember: Do not cough in front of others, do not spit everywhere, and always wash your hands.