Caution instant noodles. Maybe you will gain weight, get high blood pressure and risk of diabetes. I know the favorite of college students in the in
Caution instant noodles. Maybe you will gain weight, get high blood pressure and risk of diabetes. I know the favorite of college students in the instant noodles and Pancit Canton for inexpensive, easy to cook and delicious. But good is it unacceptable to our health?
Here is our research:
1. High in fat and sodium (salt) content of instant noodles and Pancit Canton. A package ofPancit canton contains 600-900 mg of sodium. Highly recommended because the sodium you should eat in a day is 1500 mg sodium.
2. Many in saturated and trans fats instant noodles. It is possible that this increase of cholesterol that can cause heart disease and type 2 diabetes.
3. Fattening also eating instant noodles concentrated. It is full of carbohydrates and lacking in protein and nutrients.
4. According to the study by the Harvard School of Public Health in Boston, eating instant noodles at least twice a week can die to high the risk of metabolic changes that cause heart disease and stroke.
5. There is a study in South Korea found that women eating instant noodles are the higher risk of diabetes, stroke and heart disease.
6. According to the study of a gastrointestinal specialist at Massachusetts General Hospital, is difficult for our bodies to grind digest or noodles. Long before being able to digest our intestines instant noodles.
This is what we advice: Can also eat instant noodles. But only limited to 2 times per week. Do not do every day. Be safe.