For experts, there are nothing really specific foods should be fed to nursing mothers. But you should still remember having to stay balanced meal eat
For experts, there are nothing really specific foods should be fed to nursing mothers. But you should still remember having to stay balanced meal eaten with adequate nutrition to the body that passed through breast milk breastfed. The following is a list of foods that resources of essential nutrients needed by the mother and the baby.
1. Salmon – The salmon, in addition to its protein reserves, also docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). The DHA is a type of omega-3 fatty acid found in the milk of nursing mothers and for the baby’s growth. It increases the level of DHA for the breastfeeding mother in eating more fish.
2. Pure Beef – Mother also requires more iron and vitamin B12 to have enough strength on a daily basis. And the same nutrition that can be obtained in pure beef.
3. Beans – Besides protein from animal meat, the protein from the beans is also reliable.
4. Rice – Do not worry the increasing weight during breastfeeding, but let flesh voluntarily diminish the body. As you slow down the production of milk hasten the loss of the body. An increase of carbohydrates in the diet by adding rice to the diet. Just continue with the weight loss after 6 months of breastfeeding.
5. Bread – Besides rice, can also get carbohydrates from bread. It will also strengthen the restoration of strength from childbirth and breastfeeding daily. Choose whole-wheat bread to make additional fiber in the body.
6. Citrus fruit – Can also add Vitamin C in the body by eating citrus fruits like Ponkan, tangerine, orange and so on. It is important to increase vitamin C in milk breastfed baby needs to strengthen his bones.
7. Green leafy vegetables – The green leafy vegetables such as horseradish, spinach, and kale are sources of several vitamins a baby needs. Vegetables are also rich in essential minerals and antioxidant that mother and her baby needs. you can make it soup and drink for breastfeeding mothers.
8. Water – To keep up the milk production of nursing mothers, ensuring enough drinking water daily. Also, avoid dehydration mothers especially in hot weather.