Bullying has a bad effect on the physical and psychological aspects of the lives of its victims. If unavoidable, it can lead to more serious effects
Bullying has a bad effect on the physical and psychological aspects of the lives of its victims. If unavoidable, it can lead to more serious effects such as severe depression or suicide.
To avoid this effect, you can follow these tips to advise of experts:
1. Ignore the bully and leave it – The best step to avoid the bully is to ignore what they do. Ignore and just leave them whenever they make bullying action. The bullies getting more stronger when they were the object of attention. In this way, you may automatically pass only bullying.
2. Hold the anger – If unable to leave or ignore the bullying, lengthen that only patience and suppress feelings. Control feelings and make other ways to move the attention of others. Can defend them by only laughter.
3. Avoid physical – Do not be used by physically fighting the bully. It may just hurt physically retaliate against such dealings, fightings, and hurting. Retaliation will result in violent ways poorly.
4. Strengthen the self-confidence – To not be hot in the eyes of the bully, why not try to strengthen the self-confidence. They fainthearted, quiet, shy, and low self-esteem often the victims of bullying.
5. Do not let others interfere in one’s life – Only you and no one else can tamper with your own life. No man could have on what you should do and decisions to be accomplished. The only requires some advice, but ultimately, you still decide for themselves.
6. Talk to other people in authority – If victims of bullying, the good approach of another adult and trustworthy individual with authority. May refer to teachers, parents, guidance councilors, or coach.
7. Find the true friend – It is important to have trustworthy friends and prompted problems and may help nearer and opportunities needed a confidant. If offended because of bullying you must have an important partner with friends.