The cold is one of the most common pain experienced by anyone of us. Along with this disease are various symptoms such as nasal congestion, continuous
The cold is one of the most common pain experienced by anyone of us. Along with this disease are various symptoms such as nasal congestion, continuous runny nose, pain in various parts of the body such as the head, throat, and muscle. There are various reasons why the person catching, but most of all caused by infection with the cold virus.
To help speed up the breadth of feeling, here are some simple tips you can follow:
1. Do not ignore the cold – Although colds are common illnesses and often deliberately turn chronic, it does not mean we can neglect the pain. Must still take care of them, to avoid the not necessary, and continue to strengthen the immune system.
2. Avoid stress – One of the weakening of the immune system of the body is experiencing stress. And if the stress affects the body’s immune system, it can take full advantage of the cold encounter.
3. Drink plenty of water – Drinking plenty of water is an important step to accelerate the subsidence of the cold. With the help because of it better and Courses inflow of cold in the nose, and the result, reducing the congestion in the nose.
4. Do not drink alcohol – In contrast drinking, plenty of water, drinking alcohol also has a bad effect able to dehydrate the body. The effect is dehydration caused by alcohol ingredients of alcoholic beverages.
5. Do not smoke – Smoking is a cause of diseases and also weakens immune systems. Inhaling the smoke from cigarettes can irritate and damage the cells and tissue in the airways into the lungs.
6. Get enough sleep – Enough break from long hours of sleep is an important way to restore the energy lost to illness. The greater the possibility of aggravation and prolongation of illness if sleep for less than 7 hours.