Do you know the 10 healthy foods that are good for our health? What are the most healthy foods God made for man? I hope this review will help you a l
Do you know the 10 healthy foods that are good for our health? What are the most healthy foods God made for man? I hope this review will help you a lot.
Here is the first part of my list.
1. Incense vegetables – Vegetables such as cabbage, cabbage, spinach, spinach and other tops are important for the body. Rich in vitamins, mine RALS, and other healthy chemicals. If you love vegetables, I think you cannot take vitamins. Costly! The greens are pretty well in many diseases such as heart disease, diabetes, abdominal pain, prevention of colon cancer and other cancers.
2. Fatty fish – The oily fish like salmon, tuna, mackerel, and sardines have omega-3. Omega-3 is the caring heart, to prevent the heart attack and stroke, and lowers cholesterol in the body. The only problem was the fish love it.
3. Tomato – The tomato is full of lycopene called anti-oxidants. Other deprive it of dirt in our cells. The ketchup and tomato juice are also ideal. The tomatoes will also help in the prevention of cancer.
4. Citrus fruits like Calamansi, grapefruit, and oranges – Eating fruits because with Vitamin C. Vitamin C to fight colds, asthma, and arthritis.
5. Carrots – Some believe that the carrot is resistant to cancer. It also has Vitamin A is good for our eyes. Moreover, because it makes slim 35 calories just half a cup of carrots. So we teach our children to eat carrots.
6. Banana – This is the most healthy fruit for me. Can it make medicine ulcers and acidity of the stomach? This is because bananas heal the wound in the stomach. It’s good also for diarrhea.
The banana was also relief in the weak and cramps because it contains potassium. If you’re always sweating and become stronger, take bananas. Did you see that Roger Federer, the famous tennis player? He eats a banana in the middle of the fight. Federer needed strength and vitality, and bananas the answer.
Next time, more tips for healthy eating. Watch out!