Welcome to NewsPresenter, first of all, we would like to remind everyone that NewsPresenter is not just for Daily News, NewsPresenter also gives you
Welcome to NewsPresenter, first of all, we would like to remind everyone that NewsPresenter is not just for Daily News, NewsPresenter also gives you recipes, traditional food, travel tips, travel promo, best destination and more.
1. In the first 3 months of pregnancy, eat foods rich in Folic Acid. Folic acid helps in preventing the disease in the brain, spinal cord, and nerves (nerves) babies. When you see a child with a tumor in the head, neck or rump, possibly due to lack of vitamin mother. Folic acid is found in potatoes, beans, peanut butter, incense vegetables such as spinach, horseradish, radish, and cabbage. Eat 3 cups of vegetables per day.
2. Whenever possible, do not first take any medication during pregnancy. There are side effects the medication could be harmful to the baby. Ask your doctor first.
3. In the last 3 months (from 6 to 9 months), increase foods high in Calcium and Iron. During this time, the baby needs calcium (bone producing a child) and iron (making blood). Calcium is available in milk, yogurt, ice cream, cheese, horseradish, anchovies, and sardines. The iron is found in liver, spinach, vegetables, and sardines also incense.
4. Wait for 3 years before becoming pregnant again. All food, the substance of the child is taken from the mother. So the mother that many children are fragile and the bone becomes more anemic. To recover your body in pregnancy, wait 3 years before following baby. Plan family.
5. Conceive before age 35. Surely you’re told, “When you’re pregnant, your one foot in the grave.” Is that right? Because pregnancy is not a joke. There are birth complications that can endanger the life of the mother and baby. When the mother is over age 35, the more difficult the pregnancy and the rising diseases such as Down’s syndrome child.
Remember, eat right, sleep longer and avoid vices. Pregnant, consult your doctor in advance. Essential pre-natal check-ups for pregnant!
If you would like to ask about this article, please do not hesitate to comment below and we will answer your question right away.
Many thanks and please go back again to this blog to read the new articles or reviews we will write on the list.